Does your business lack vision and focus? Is your brand reputation creating obstacles? Could you increase profits by charging a price-premium? Find the answers in a brand workshop.
It’s a time-efficient and cost-effective method to drive business growth. Below are just two typical challenges a brand workshop can solve.
Challenge #1: Your business lacks energy
Your business got off to a flying start with enthusiasm and ideas. Over time the dreaded ‘mid-life doldrums’ has set in. Ideas have stagnated, and now people seem to turn up just to do a job, take a salary and leave. The business has lost momentum and lacks the focus to take it to the next level.
Ways a brand workshop will revitalise your brand:
- Focus: Successful businesses revolve around a big idea that unites customers and employees behind a purpose. Over time this can be lost or watered down. A brand workshop will refocus your big idea, so everyone knows what you stand for.
- Direction: A directionless business is a lost business that wastes valuable resources. A brand workshop brings together your key stakeholders to redefine the long-term goals of the business. The output is a vision that helps build your roadmap to growth.
- Productivity: Working for a lacklustre business is demotivating. Modern employees need more than functional reasons to go to work, they need to contribute to an organisation that’s going places. A brand workshop revitalises the heart of the business and re-energises workforces around a shared vision. It helps you attract high-quality talent and keeps everybody motivated across your business.
Challenge #2: You struggle to stand out
The market is overcrowded with ‘me-too’ businesses and you’re struggling to stand out from the competition. A common tactic is to discount prices or offer more choice, whilst some try to outspend the competition to gain visibility. These are short-term tactics that are doomed to fail.
Ways a brand workshop will help your brand stand out:
- Positioning: Smart businesses should out-manoeuvre the competition instead of out-spending it. A brand workshop helps you find your strategic white-space so your brand can breathe and flourish. Whilst your competitors fight amongst themselves and waste resources to be heard, you are recognised as the expert in your field.
- Messaging: Well-articulated messages help your audience understand why they should engage with you. In a world of time-poor people and overwhelming choice, you only have a moment to capture their attention. A brand workshop will help you to define your audience better. You can then deliver messages that pinpoint their needs more efficiently and build a competitive edge for your business.
- Naming: An unforgettable brand name is a critical element in your business strategy and sets you apart from your competitors. If you’re launching new products, services or extending into new markets, a brand workshop will guide you through the considerations of naming and find a unique name that stands out.